Way of air cargo
1. Scheduled airline: refers to the airplane with detailed and fixed date and time of sailing, fixed airline, fixed starting station, transfer station and destination station; it often adopts passenger/cargo airplane to convey cargo in the belly of passenger scheduled flight.
2. Chartered carrier: it can be divided into overall and partial chartered carrier;
Overall chartered carrier: means chartering the whole airplane; it refers to the way of transport in which the airline company or the chartered plane agency will lease the airplane to the specific person according to the terms and freight rates engaged by both parties in the contract in advance, so as to convey the cargo from one airport to the appointed destination;
Partial chartered carrier: it refers to the way of transport in which several freight forwarding agencies jointly lease one airplane or shipping spaces of one airplane are sold to several freight forwarding agencies to load cargos for transport;
3. Air express service: the express company provides express service by using its aircraft fleet or by cooperating with airline company. Professionals will meet at the airport and get the cargo after arriving at the destination, and handle customs procedures and directly send the cargo to the consignee. Desk to Desk service.
- Sinotech Logistics Co.,Ltd.
- Jade Star International Freight Agency (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd
- Jiangsu Digital Eagle Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Maxpowers Machinary Compnay Limited
- GUANGZHOU FX INTL LOGISTICS CO.,LTD
- Jinan Century Tianbang Automobile Import& Export Co.LTD
- Shantou Jingfeng Trading Co., Ltd.
- Win & Win Global Logistics Limited
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎